2017 Holiday Needs:
- Canvas bags
- Bars of soap
- Canned foods
- Can Openers
- Canned meals-to-go (pop top ravioli, spaghetti, stews etc.)
- Gifts cards to Tops, Walmart, Tim Hortons, Aldi, Wegman’s
Donations can be made in many different ways;
- In-Kind – Clothing, small appliances, housewares, corporate over-stocks, seasonal items, office supplies, antique items, paper goods, call us and ask if it is something we can use.
- Food donations – Canned goods and packaged foods for our pantry ministry. Catering excess, farmers fruits, and vegetables, fresh food for our dining room ministry. These can be dropped off Monday – Thursday 9:00 am-noon. We have people to help you unload at those times. If you can not make it during our normal hours please call us to set up a specific time so someone can meet you.
- Donation of your time and talent is always welcome. Contact Kathleen our Volunteer Coordinator visit our Volunteer Page.
- Monetary Donations can be sent via-mail at Response to Love Center 130 Kosciuszko St. Buffalo, NY 14212 att: Sr. Johnice. Or use our online payment processor PayPal below. If your donation is in memory of someone please use our contact form so we know. The Sisters of the Response to Love Center pray daily for the intentions of all our benefactors, volunteers, staff, and clients.
We can not say THANK YOU enough times or loud enough, it is because of the generosity of people like you the Response to Love Center continues to serve the neediest in Buffalo.
Are you a social networking Guru? Do you want to help the Response to Love Center? The Response to Love Center is now using a new Social Media Fundraising tool called CrowdRise.
CrowdRise is the world’s largest community raising money for great causes. CrowdRise was named one of the “best online fundraising websites” by Mashable and Forbes. The CrowdRise community was named a “Top 25 Best Global Philanthropist” by Barron’s. We beat Oprah. The NYC Marathon, Boston Marathon, Ironman, Red Cross, UNICEF, as well as celebrities like Sean Penn, Seth Rogan, Ian Somerhalder, Sophia Bush, Paul Rudd, Olivia Wilde and Will Ferrell all CrowdRise.
CrowdRise is committed to innovation in online fundraising. You’ll raise more money for your cause, the charity will get the money right away, there are no goal requirements or campaign deadlines. Best of all, you know the effort you put in will benefit your charity of choice directly.
Take a look at The Response to Love Center CrowdRise Page CLICK HERE!
LEAVE A LEGACY® WESTERN NEW YORK is a local WNY effort to inspire people from all walks of life and all income levels to think beyond their lifespan when doing good works. Imagine how much good could be done if each one of us remembered a favorite charity or cause in our will or estate plan? The impact would be immeasurable! Contact me for more information and a free Leave a Legacy information packet.